Saturday, April 5, 2014

Slowly making it back! :)

Hello Beauty Divas! I know it has been WAY TOO LONG but hopefully, and I mean it this time, I will be able to share some of the fun things I have been trying with Mary Kay. Like this new CC cream. I have to admit I wasn't a fan to try it. I love my Timewise Matte Foundation but I know to be a good consultant I need to know about my product. So I have been trying it and now I love it! It is the perfect "Dash Out the Door" look! So here is mine
So I have on Mary Kay CC Cream Light-to-Med. ($20) Love how it still leaves me with a little glow in my skin. And you just pump a little on your hand and put it on like lotion! Love it!
Now my makeup I have on Shimmering Lilac ($7) all over my eyes. A little Black Gel Liner ($18) to make my eyes stand out just a bit more. Ultimate Mascara ($15), of course, to make those lashes pop. Our new Bronzing Powder Light-to-Medium ($18) to contour my face a bit. And True Dimensions Lipstick Pink Cherie ($18) because pink is just my signature color. 
How easy is that! And not for a whole lot of money either. Total would be $78 for a whole everyday look! Or as a beauty consultant I only paid $39 for it! Now that's a great reason I love my Mary Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment