Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer look #1

 Now can I just say... Everyone needs a little Sassy Fuchsia in their lives!!! This lipstick is so HOT for summer! I just can't get enough of it.

Okay on at note, let's get to the eyes. I started with one of my favorite eyeshadow Shimmering Lilac. I love this color because I can seriously put just that on and some mascara and feel glam. But I added a little Iris as an accent with this because I really wanted to rock the purple. So I finished the look with our new Bold Liquid Eyelines from our At Play collection called Hello Violet

With almost every look I line the inside with the fabulous Black Gel Eyeliner and wear my favorite Ultimate mascara. And brighten up the cheeks with Bronzing powder light-medium.

Just to warn you all I am having way too much fun playing with these colors so their may be many looks to come this summer! :)

Stay fabulous Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment